Friday, July 4, 2008

To post a post

Now that I've gone to all the work of creating a blog, I'm not 100% sure what to do with it. Will anyone want to read it? Will I want to write in it? What WILL I write? These questions, and more, remain a mystery. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion...

But seriously, I'm going to try to be good about writing in here, but I make no promises. I think this blog will be part music-related (hence the name) and part whatever-I-feel-like-writing-about...related. Those of you who know me (probably anyone who might actually read this) know that music consumes a great deal of my life, maybe too much. I also might stick some work-related topics in here, about online video and marketing, but I'm worried that this will be supremely boring for everyone except me. But hey, this is MY blog, right?

So with that, I'll leave my first entry and a wish for everyone to have a happy fourth of July!

Oh, and I'll leave with you a suggestion for some grrrrrrrrrrreat music...

Wolf Parade - At Mount Zoomer (bonus points - check out the album art work, terrible!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!